New year started and with it a whole new 12 months recap follow with a new year goal setting, however when I noticed my last year achievement I was very disappointed at myself. My 2019 ended being way low that my epic 2018 and I was going back into depression mood and my anxiety was taking a huge toll on my health. I noticed I wasn’t following my routines anymore, I wasn’t eating healthy anymore and I was literally sick with constant menstruation, my head was spinning, I was tired all the time, and I was having serious chest pains.
I knew that I needed to make a change immediately or I will go back to the place I was years ago and that is not an option. So I implemented a plan that was going to get me back to where I was in 2018 because I have way to many epic plans for this year and I need to be in my best game ever. Now, a month later I am back on track, still got some work to do, but I am so much better now that I need to share with you what I do so you can be in your best shape ever with me.
So as you read I focus on two things:
- My mental health
- My physical health
These two are very important to me because a healthy mind means a healthy body which means healthy and happy Stephanie.
My Mental Health
HABITS & ROUTINES
Mental health is my first priority even though I love to keep it in balance with my physical health. A healthy mind is key for me to have the skills I need to get up, start moving and get things done. If I don’t have my mind on my A game, I would be feeling down (emotionally) and would not have the motivation and courage I need to do the things that needs to be done.
Now for this to happen I focus on a few things that are an absolute NON-NEGOTIABLE, they must be done no matter what happens, no matter how I am feeling, they MUST be done. This is my morning routine, this is extremely important because it sets my mood for the rest of the day. If I don’t make sure my morning starts great and relaxed I will not have the mental energy to get started on my day, and the things I do because I have no other choice of like get kids ready for school and go to work, then they will be done without any motivation, energy, love, etc.
My morning routines consist of my waking up at least 2 hours before any of my kids do, specially my 3 year old. Why? Because I need to be able to do things with zero interruption and keeping my focus 100% to myself.
What I do during this time?
- I wake up at 5 AM
- I meditate for 30-40 minutes
- I read one chapter of a book, while sipping on a hot cup of coffee.
- I journal writing down three things I am grateful for, my top 3 goals for the day and my future self (my one year goal)
For me meditation, reading and journaling are my most do.
- Meditation helps me to focus on myself, to see me more deeply and to connect with my inner self, my magical holistic self. During my meditation I also set intentions and visualize, feel, smell and live my future self, so I can have a clear vision and feeling of what I am doing and why Im doing it, it is my mental motivation.
- Reading is very important as well because it helps me to keep my mind in the present. Because I am reading I can’t think much about anything else, so I make sure that I read things that passionate’s me, that moves and makes sparkle every cell of my body so I can stay in my book and not on what I am going to do during the day or what happened the day before.
- Using a bullet journal is very helpful to keep things on print, so you can go back and remember great things because I always make sure I write three things I am grateful for including something so small and simple like the pen I used to write that, or the cup where I am drinking my coffe, etc. It helps me realize that I have things I didn’t before and wanted, and that life is always good. I also write about positive things that had happened to me that day or the day before so I can see that life is good. Then I write my future self so I can stay focus and always remember the goal while doing my tasks during the rest of my day.
Doing these things get me so exited and in the mood for my day and I always nail it. It helps me to be focus, a leader and the best mom I can be to my kids.
Last thing I do to keep my mental health in shape is to journal back at night, and focus only on the positives and then see what things were not that great, why it happened and what I can do to make that better next time. I also love to take my mind out in the late afternoon by walking down to the beach, watch the sunset, watch a movie with the kids and whatever makes me relax and have fun.
A few weeks after I started making changes on my mental and physical routines I noticed that something was still missing but couldn’t realize what it was. As I kept reading books I was getting the answer but I didn’t hit me until a few days ago.
I noticed that even though I was feeling and looking so much better I was lacking the feeling of empowerment, I didn’t felt love and passion for what I was doing even though I do love it. Then, I finish reading “Supernatural” by Joe Dispenza and started to read “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill and BOOM! I got it, I needed to make changes on the way I think.
Why it didn’t hit me before? I know this! This is what I teach on my new membership website. But I noticed I am teaching the power of thoughts when it comes to self love and food but had not applied it on career and empowerment wise. So I decided to make changes like treating my business like I would treat other job.
You see I work from home sitting down on my desktop or my phone, which means I don’t need to dress up or do my makeup to work. This is an amazing gift but it can give you the lack of empowerment as well like it happened to me. So I decided to as soon as a finish my morning routine and workouts, to go take a shower and GET READY, like if I am going to work on a outside office.
I get dressed, put my blazer to feel like a boss, I generate those bossy feelings, I do my hair, my make up and I treat my business like other bosses will treat their office business. I changed my thoughts into I am, I must, I am working on it, etc. I think about positivism and don’t add limitations, but’s or impossible to my vocabulary. I generate the positive feelings or empowerment with those thoughts, if I am working out I generate that feeling of love and think about how amazing it is that I am taking care of my amazing body, or, if I am writing a new article or blog, I generate feelings of excitement, of love and care about what I am about to share and get that bad ass boss feeling with my bossy blazer on.
What feelings do you need to generate?
How do you need to feel about your meal?
How do you need to feel and treat your workout routines?
How do you need to feel about your future healthy and empowered self?
My Physical Health
The next thing I focus on is my physical health, this is very important because being in a good shape and in perfect health condition keeps me moving, energized and focus on my daily tasks. Not just that but diet is what sets the rest of the mood for your day since most of your immune system lives in your gut and what you eat influences in your mind performance and your energy levels. If I eat crappy foods with almost to zero nutrients my mind will be foggy, my body will be tired and I would not have the creativity and attention to perform any of my personal tasks as well of my professional ones.
As soon as I finish my mindset routine I go ahead and have a tablespoon of peanut butter or eat a banana to get energy to do my workout. This is my second most important thing (first diet) when it comes to my physical health, working out. I always make sure that I workout at least four times a week even though I aim for five days. I divide my routines between leg day, upper body day and abs day, then I have some type of cardio twice a week.
As soon as I finish my workout I always make sure to have a good breakfast in the morning, but, I am not a big fan of cooking and complicating my life in the mornings since they are the most active part of my day. What I do is that I make a powerful smoothie where I make sure it meets all my nutrition needs.
- First I add my some type of fresh leafy green such as spinach and kale. I love it because if helps to keep my fiber intake and lots of nutrients as well.
- Then I go for fresh berries, they are not only nutritious but they are full of antioxidants.
- Then I add soaked chia seeds for my omega-3
- Next is my supplements starting with my Protein Shake Mix to get that protein girl! https://www.arbonne.com/Pws/StephanieLLopez/store/AMUS/product/Limited-Edition-Marble-Cake-Shake-Mix-Powder-2964,13285,272.aspx
- I also use Digestion Plus because it helps to keep my gut healthy by adding prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes.https://www.arbonne.com/pws/StephanieLLopez/store/AMUS/product/Digestion-Plus-2063,1470,272.aspx
- I love adding a scoop of greens balance because it equals one serving of vegetables and fruits, which again, helps me make sure I am having all the nutrients I need to stay healthy and rock my day.https://www.arbonne.com/pws/StephanieLLopez/store/AMUS/product/Greens-Balance-6232,6523,272.aspx
- If I don’t use any fresh greens then I opt for Daily Fiber Boost which will make sure I get fiber in my smoothie and stay full for a longer time.https://www.arbonne.com/pws/StephanieLLopez/store/AMUS/product/Daily-Fiber-Boost-2075,1477,272.aspx
- Last I love adding a sparkling touch of energy by adding Energy Fizz Sticks, it is a great coffee or sugary drinks replaced to get you energized. https://www.arbonne.com/Pws/StephanieLLopez/store/AMUS/product/Limited-Edition-Energy-Fizz-Stick-Ros%C3%A9-Champagne-2114,14424,272.aspx
For lunch I go with a healthy dish as well for dinner, but my dinners are lower in calories and more light. If by any change I feel hungry before bed I go for a tea to fill my stomach and stay light or if it is not to close to bed time, which is around 9 PM then I’ll make a simple protein shake using my Protein Shake Mix.
I can not say this enough, MY LIFE HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED, ever since I started to implement these routines into my life BACK AGAIN! I feel amazing from the inside out, I am super energized during my day, my skin is not breaking down, my body looks and feels strong, and I am super energized, focus, joyful and full of gratefulness. I love life, I love my body and I love food.
Take the time to check out what is not working for you, and then think all the things you need to start implementing to get your mental and physical health back on shape. It is worth EVERYTHING! I am not only more productive but I spend more time with my kids and have the energy and love that it takes to be your best with three kiddos. Then make a plan, and take action, I made a plan and took action:
- I wake up early
- I do my self care morning routine
- I take care of my body by working out.
- I take care of my health by eating healthy.
- I take walks around the neighborhood
- I enjoy nature
- I seat down and watch Netflix with my kids, because life is one and we need to enjoy it.
Get your bundle, save money, get your health in the best shape ever and get coachED by me!
Join my 30 Day Health Program using the amazing Arbonne’s products and being coach by your girl by joining a private FB group and receiving weekly meal plans.
To learn more about the program CLICK HERE
Or to simply shop your bundle and save money CLICK HERE
Tired of paying several memberships and buying two or three journals and caring them everywhere?Tired of not knowing what to cook? To waste time looking for recipes? Of missing ingredients every time you start cooking?Are you tired of not having a workout schedule? Paying for gym memberships? For not having support?Need a community that gets you, understands you, and has the same mindful lifestyle that you are on?
Then MINDFUL EATING is for you!
Mindful Eating is a membership website where you will get EVERYTHING you need to live a mindful healthy lifestyle in ONE PLACE!Yes, you can now have,Health, Wellness, Nutrition and Fitnessin ONE place.
ONE MEMBERSHIP!ONE MONTHLY PAYMENT!
I know where I have been all this time?! But truth is I was exactly where you are now and as soon I got tired of spending so much money on my health and wellness as a single mamma of three I decided to make a change for myself and for all ladies out there having the same issues that I was having.
Every month you will get:
– Meal plan with grocery list and recipes.
– Workout plan with photos and videos on how to do it.
– Printable PDF’s of all your meals and workouts so you can take them with you to the grocery store or gym.
– Monthly mindful kits where I teach you new skills to master your mindful lifestyle.- FREE access to my book club.
– FREE access to our private FB group and IG account.
– Special discounts on Stephanie’s Wellness Shop and all my Arbonne products.
AND SO MUCH MORE!
You WANT save your spot by joining our waiting list NOW because:
– Doors will be open for LIMITED time ONLY.
– Price will go UP as soon as doors close and will NEVER be that low again.
– Spaces are LIMITED.
Go to www.amindfuleating.com to join the waiting list and save that spot NOW.